Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Want To Start A Topic...

I want to start of topic. I think I'll do this time to time. Polls are nice though but they only reveal statistics, not real opinions or feedback. As many of you know this is a tights blog. But one thing it also is is a platform of development and support for mens tights. If you didn't know yet, alot of men actually wear tights. But this all happens in their own privacy. We still aren't ready, actually I should say it differently, society is not ready for men to wear tights in public. It's still thought of as odd and strange and any man who wears tights, girls clothes, is gay, crossdresser or just plain weird! That is all not true. We want equality! Doesn't everybody want that? I want to be able to wear whatever I like and feel comfortable. Not only feel comfortable in what I choose to wear, but also comfortable in my skin wearing it. I feel like I'd be pointed and laughed at or see people snicker or worse get taken a picture of and posted online for all to see.

The reason for this post is I have gone my whole life with my opinion and thoughts on mens tights. I feel very strongly on the issue. I know it sounds silly but I do care about it. Its not really just mens tights, but equality. Equality is what I care for more than anything in this world.

What I'd like to see is a peaceful discussion and comments related to the matter of mens tights. I mainly want to hear from the girls, but guys are still more than welcome!

-What do you think about mens tights?

-What do you think about men wearing tights?

-Would you and the people you know accept it?

-Do you think society is ready for it?

 -What if someone you know, boyfriend, male friend or father choose to wear tights?

These are all just questions I have thought of before. It would really mean alot for you all to comment on this.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment