Sunday, September 26, 2010

Request...Tights Drawers

I think tights organization is one of the most overlooked thing about tights. Just this week two pairs of my tights (one brand new) ripped from being on the floor of my bedroom for who knows how long. This is odd because I am usually pretty good about organizing all my tights. I have a dedicated drawer where I store them all. All of them are rolled up with a rubberband around them with a label on them specifying what brand they are. I've heard from alot of people who organize in different ways. I've heard everything from throwing them in a drawer, to baskets and even one person tying them in a knot! I think we can all agree that tights are the most delicate article of clothing that we all own ad they should be treated that way.

 I would love to do a post that shows a variety of ways that everyone organizes and stores their tights. If you would like to help out please take a few pictures of where you store your tights and how you store your tights. Once I get a good number I will post them all on my blog! This will be sure to help everyone who needs a little organization in their tights drawers!




Please email all photos to danielx45@yahoo.com. Please name the email: Tights Drawer Pictures

Hope to see them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment