Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Leave it Up to the Japanese...

I've seen these tights on plenty of sites by now. I'm not saying they are the coolest most practcal tights, but I had to let them be known. You can find these on Sockdreams.com. I once called them up to ask about them. They told me that since they are made in Japan, the sizes are somewhat different from our American sizes. "They are pretty small." she said and look quite sheer. It's like a glove compared to a mitten, but why on earth would you wear these?

Photos from Sockdreams.com, they sell awesome tights and have great customer service!

Would anyone ever wear these? and why? Leave your comments!

1 comment:

  1. I'm plus 65 and have been wearing tights or pantyhose or stay up under pants for years. When traveling in Europe I where hose with shorts. Last September I started wearing to the Gym (Fitness Center) with shorts. Only had a couple of comments will working out and a couple more when changing to shower. I just tell people they are lite support hose. They, the hose, really help the legs from getting tired. No problem with wife. At first she was not sure about me shaving my legs, but that was years ago.

    ReplyDelete