Sunday, August 15, 2010

We Love Colors....REVIEW



What better than to start the reviews off by my favorite brand of tights in the whole wide world!

 We Love Colors is quite possibly the greatest thing to happen to tights since the first 2 stockings were sewn together. Every time I have to give an answer on who has the greatest tights I always start out by, "Have you ever heard of We Love Colors?" Not only do they have more colors than you can imagine, they really do have the best quality tights. I have been a supporter of them for a while now. I'm not really sure how I came to hear about them but all I know is if you Google "tights" they are one of the first to come up.

We Love Colors is an internet based company that sells tights, leggings and dance wear. Their forte however is tights. Lot and lots and lots of colors, 50+ to be exact! And not only do they have a ton of great unique colors, but they really do have the best tights around and I am proud to preach it!


The tights that I have been the most fond of are their microfiber tights. Super thick, opaque, durable and comfortable. You can wear these things forever and they don't show any wear or tear. I've bought and tried tights before that are labeled as opaque, but we all know that they are not. These are seriously opaque. Not the opaquest tights ever but definitely opaque to an American. But hey 80 denier to me is pretty opaque. I have 2 pairs of the microfiber, maroon and navy and a pair of royal blue on the way! I am pretty much obsessed with the navy color. It is usually my everynight tight. Its the one I put on when I can't really think of another one to put on.

I did invest in a pair of Men's Performance tights, about 40 dollars. I was pretty happy with them. Very thick and durable. One thing I didn't really realize is that it has a few seams. There is one down the inseam of the leg that goes around the foot and one around the heel. If I had to say it is more for dancers but I was pretty happy with it no matter what. But for an around the house tight it is really comfortable and durable. And as for sleeping in them, they kept their shape and didn't slide around. So these are the ones that are best for sleeping in!

The nylon tights I tried felt more like something that you would find around Halloween time at a costume shop. Kind of itchy and scratchy. Not too soft or comfy and totally different from their microfibers. The microfibers win for being the best tight money can buy! If you are looking fora great tight, buy from We Love Colors!

As for a company, they are award winning in every way. Perfect customer service! If you order a pair of tights and they don't fit or different than what you thought, you can return or exchange them. Even if you've tried them on!

I give this company and their tights 5 stars!

Comfort: 5
Opaqueness: 5
Durability: 5
Price: 5
Customer Service: 5


Overall: 5


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this review. I've wanted to try out 'we love tights' tights for awhile, I'm a bit put off by the shipping costs to Australia though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Whatever the shipping costs are, they are worth it 100% I promise! How about this, I'll send you a new pair if you send me a pair of those Meyers tights your always wearing ha. How are they? Everytime I see you in a pair on your blog I get sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're shipping to Australia for free on orders over $30. the code is welovenzaus. i think it ends at the end of the month

    ReplyDelete