Monday, August 16, 2010

A Little Detective Work….

Hey people, listen up!

I have found pretty much the greatest pair of printed tights my eyes will ever see. Sad fact is I can't find them anywhere. They are Betsy Johnson Green footed tights with skulls on them. That is about all I know. I have even contacted the Betsy Johnson company, but haven't heard back yet. If any of you know anything about were I can buy these tights please let me know. You see, I need them plus I'm desperate!

If you know anything, please email me @ danielx45@yahoo.com or comment below.

Happy Hunting!

PS There is a reward for the first person to tell me the exact place to find these tights (and I have to have bought them) The reward is one (1) pair of We Love Colors microfiber tights, you pick the color.

*Photo courtesy of buzznet.com/breesays (A We Love Colors fan, thanks!)

1 comment:

  1. I know this probably isn't necessary anymore, but I feel I should post them if anyone else would like these tights.

    http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product.php?productid=187&cat=22&page=1

    Justin W.

    ReplyDelete